Friday, February 1, 2008

Cars, street performers, and grafitti

Dear Everyone! This is post number two, there aren't as many pictures of the city itself, but some good pictures of the people in it, and some activities I ran into today. I also would like to congratulate Christy's (one of the teachers) sisters, who just had a baby. But anyway, this past week I didn't do too much that was picture worthy, but I got up this morning so that I could post another blog. I walked around for about three hours, and found a classic cars show, and some break dancers, and a few other things, hope you enjoy them :)








This is for Clara, thought is was cool.















The interior courtyard of the museum of Frederick Mares.















The next series of pictures is for Pat, I found a classic car show that had some Porsches and BMWs and others


































































































This is Gaudi's real masterpiece haha, jk, but this is his lamp in Placa Reial.














Street performers! They were doing all kinds of stunts and flips and jumps, it was really neat.








































And then of course, standing on top of eachother.

















Back from popular demand, the artwork/grafitti of the city.




















































2 comments:

pat hill said...

wow you got some phanominal pics of so amazing classic cars. You take excelent pis in general. Im glad you had a great walk

love
pat

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY SIGN!
haha saint clara...sounds good :)