Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ibiza, Spain

So last weekend I was in Ibiza, Spain, which was BEAUTIFUL! Probably the most beautiful place I've ever been in my life. Anyway, I have some photos here, but I also have a sketch not included because my sketchbook is at my apartment, so I will post that later. It shows a lot of improvement in my sketching abilities, because we just had a review and .. well, you know how school is, there is always room for improvement. Christi lent me a pen until the end of the semester, which was awesome because it is very fine and helps me in drawing SO much! Anyway, enjoy my photos!








Me under a rock bridge by the beach. The salt of the mediterranean ate away at the rock, it was beautiful.


















Pat and I on one of the beaches, look how beautiful the water is!














A picture from a beach that we could only get to by climbing down a cliff! It was amazing!














A picture of a flower I found that was growing out of rocks on a cliff.

















A hibiscus flower, naturally occuring.

















Pretending to be a photographer!


















Some graffitti in the city












A picture of the port from the Roman city.













The Roman city (which is built on a large hill/mountain!)

















The pedestrian entry to the city.















Pat standing next to one of the massive watchtowers.




















On Palm sunday, there was a procession, see "Jesus?













The huge crowd!











The cops in Ibiza look like they drive clown cars, thi si the one that followed the Jesus procession.

No comments: